This page is about Home Depot for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Home Depot from your PCPokki
. Go over here
where you can read more on Pokki. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Home Depot is C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk and is labeled ServiceHostApp.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Home Depot. They occupy 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206874
of Home Depot.
Home Depot is a program released by Pokki. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove Home Depot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Home Depot from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Home Depot or simply click the Search feature and type in "Home Depot". The Home Depot program will be found very quickly. When you select Home Depot in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Home Depot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Home Depot.
8. After removing Home Depot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Home Depot that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Home Depot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Home Depot by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Home Depot by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Home Depot in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 09:30:27.983