Home Agent SC DataPop 4
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Home Agent SC DataPop 4 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Home Agent SC DataPop 4 from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. More information on Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. Home Agent SC DataPop 4 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Home Agent SC DataPop 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "swisscolon-61f23e91@@Controller.Home Agent SC DataPop 4". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. SelfService.exe is the Home Agent SC DataPop 4's primary executable file and it takes about 4.56 MB (4784944 bytes) on disk.
Home Agent SC DataPop 4 is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.10 MB (5349568
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (301.80 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.80 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Home Agent SC DataPop 4.
Home Agent SC DataPop 4 is a program by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Home Agent SC DataPop 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Home Agent SC DataPop 4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Home Agent SC DataPop 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Home Agent SC DataPop 4". The Home Agent SC DataPop 4 application will be found automatically. After you select Home Agent SC DataPop 4 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Home Agent SC DataPop 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Home Agent SC DataPop 4.
8. After removing Home Agent SC DataPop 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Home Agent SC DataPop 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Home Agent SC DataPop 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Home Agent SC DataPop 4 by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that Home Agent SC DataPop 4 by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Home Agent SC DataPop 4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 19:46:51.173