Home Agent Notepad
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Home Agent Notepad for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Home Agent Notepad from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. More information on Delivered by Citrix can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Home Agent Notepad by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "swisscolon-61f23e91@@Controller.Home Agent Notepad". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.56 MB (4784944 bytes) on disk.
Home Agent Notepad installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.10 MB (5349568
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.80 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.80 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Home Agent Notepad.
Home Agent Notepad is an application offered by Delivered by Citrix. Some users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Home Agent Notepad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Home Agent Notepad from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Home Agent Notepad or simply click the Search feature and type in "Home Agent Notepad". If it exists on your system the Home Agent Notepad application will be found automatically. When you click Home Agent Notepad in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Home Agent Notepad, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Home Agent Notepad.
8. After uninstalling Home Agent Notepad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Home Agent Notepad which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Home Agent Notepad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Home Agent Notepad by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Home Agent Notepad by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Home Agent Notepad supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 19:46:51.153