Home Agent Internet Explorer
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Home Agent Internet Explorer for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Home Agent Internet Explorer from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. More information about Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Home Agent Internet Explorer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "swisscolon-61f23e91@@Controller.Home Agent Internet Explorer". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.56 MB (4784944 bytes) on disk and is labeled SelfService.exe.
The executables below are part of Home Agent Internet Explorer. They occupy an average of 5.10 MB (5349568
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.80 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.80 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.80 KB)
The current page applies to Home Agent Internet Explorer version 1.0
Home Agent Internet Explorer is an application offered by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Home Agent Internet Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Home Agent Internet Explorer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Home Agent Internet Explorer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Home Agent Internet Explorer". The Home Agent Internet Explorer app will be found very quickly. After you click Home Agent Internet Explorer in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Home Agent Internet Explorer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Home Agent Internet Explorer.
8. After removing Home Agent Internet Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Home Agent Internet Explorer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Home Agent Internet Explorer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Home Agent Internet Explorer by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Home Agent Internet Explorer by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Home Agent Internet Explorer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 19:46:51.133