Home Agent I3 Client 4
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Home Agent I3 Client 4 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Home Agent I3 Client 4 from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. Further information on Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. Usually the Home Agent I3 Client 4 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Home Agent I3 Client 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "swisscolon-61f23e91@@Controller.Home Agent I3 Client 4". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.56 MB (4784944 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Home Agent I3 Client 4. They occupy 5.10 MB (5349568
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.80 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.80 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.80 KB)
The current page applies to Home Agent I3 Client 4 version 1.0
Home Agent I3 Client 4 is a program marketed by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Home Agent I3 Client 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Home Agent I3 Client 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Home Agent I3 Client 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Home Agent I3 Client 4". If it is installed on your PC the Home Agent I3 Client 4 app will be found automatically. When you click Home Agent I3 Client 4 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Home Agent I3 Client 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Home Agent I3 Client 4.
8. After removing Home Agent I3 Client 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Home Agent I3 Client 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Home Agent I3 Client 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Home Agent I3 Client 4 by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that Home Agent I3 Client 4 by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Home Agent I3 Client 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 19:46:51.117