Home Agent Catalogs
This page contains complete information on how to remove Home Agent Catalogs for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Home Agent Catalogs from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. You can find out more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder (same installation drive as Windows). Home Agent Catalogs's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "swisscolon-61f23e91@@Controller.Home Agent Catalogs". The program's main executable file has a size of 4.56 MB (4784944 bytes) on disk and is titled SelfService.exe.
Home Agent Catalogs installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.10 MB (5349568
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.80 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.80 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.80 KB)
The current page applies to Home Agent Catalogs version 1.0
Home Agent Catalogs is an application by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Home Agent Catalogs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Home Agent Catalogs from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Home Agent Catalogs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Home Agent Catalogs". If it is installed on your PC the Home Agent Catalogs app will be found very quickly. When you select Home Agent Catalogs in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Home Agent Catalogs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Home Agent Catalogs.
8. After removing Home Agent Catalogs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Home Agent Catalogs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Home Agent Catalogs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Home Agent Catalogs by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Home Agent Catalogs by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Home Agent Catalogs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-06 19:46:51.103