Home Agent Calculator
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Home Agent Calculator for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Home Agent Calculator from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. Go over here
for more info on Delivered by Citrix. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Home Agent Calculator is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "swisscolon-61f23e91@@Controller.Home Agent Calculator". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.56 MB (4784944 bytes) on disk and is named SelfService.exe.
Home Agent Calculator installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.10 MB (5349568
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.80 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.80 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.80 KB)
This info is about Home Agent Calculator version 1.0
Home Agent Calculator is a program offered by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Home Agent Calculator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Home Agent Calculator from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Home Agent Calculator or simply click the Search feature and type in "Home Agent Calculator". The Home Agent Calculator application will be found very quickly. After you select Home Agent Calculator in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Home Agent Calculator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Home Agent Calculator.
8. After uninstalling Home Agent Calculator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Home Agent Calculator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Home Agent Calculator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Home Agent Calculator by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Home Agent Calculator by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Home Agent Calculator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 19:46:51.090