Home Agent BlueZone
This page contains complete information on how to remove Home Agent BlueZone for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Home Agent BlueZone from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. More information on Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Home Agent BlueZone is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "swisscolon-61f23e91@@Controller.Home Agent BlueZone". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.56 MB (4784944 bytes) on disk.
Home Agent BlueZone installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.10 MB (5349568
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.80 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.80 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.80 KB)
The current web page applies to Home Agent BlueZone version 1.0
Home Agent BlueZone is an application offered by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Home Agent BlueZone is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Home Agent BlueZone with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Home Agent BlueZone or simply activate the Search field and type in "Home Agent BlueZone". If it exists on your system the Home Agent BlueZone application will be found very quickly. After you select Home Agent BlueZone in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Home Agent BlueZone, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Home Agent BlueZone.
8. After uninstalling Home Agent BlueZone, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Home Agent BlueZone that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Home Agent BlueZone with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Home Agent BlueZone by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that Home Agent BlueZone by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Home Agent BlueZone in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 19:46:51.077