Home Agent All In One
You can find below details on how to remove Home Agent All In One for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Home Agent All In One from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. More information on Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. Home Agent All In One is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Home Agent All In One by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "swisscolon-61f23e91@@Controller.Home Agent All In One". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. SelfService.exe is the Home Agent All In One's main executable file and it takes close to 4.56 MB (4784944 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Home Agent All In One. They take an average of 5.10 MB (5349568
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.80 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.80 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Home Agent All In One.
Home Agent All In One is a program released by Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Home Agent All In One is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Home Agent All In One from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Home Agent All In One or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Home Agent All In One". If it is installed on your PC the Home Agent All In One program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Home Agent All In One in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Home Agent All In One, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Home Agent All In One.
8. After removing Home Agent All In One, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Home Agent All In One that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Home Agent All In One with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Home Agent All In One by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that Home Agent All In One by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Home Agent All In One in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 19:46:51.040