Home Agent All In One
You can find below details on how to remove Home Agent All In One for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Home Agent All In One from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. More information on Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. Home Agent All In One is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Home Agent All In One by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "swisscolon-61f23e91@@Controller.Home Agent All In One". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. SelfService.exe is the Home Agent All In One's main executable file and it takes close to 4.56 MB (4784944 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Home Agent All In One. They take an average of 5.10 MB (5349568
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.80 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.80 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Home Agent All In One.
Home Agent All In One is a program released by Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Home Agent All In One is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Home Agent All In One from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Home Agent All In One or simply click the Search feature and type in "Home Agent All In One". If it exists on your system the Home Agent All In One application will be found automatically. When you select Home Agent All In One in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Home Agent All In One, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Home Agent All In One.
8. After removing Home Agent All In One, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Home Agent All In One that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Home Agent All In One with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Home Agent All In One by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that Home Agent All In One by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Home Agent All In One in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-06 19:46:51.040