This info is about Home for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Home from your PCBkav Corporation
. More data about Bkav Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the Home program is installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Bkav Corporation\Home folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Bkav Corporation\Home\Home.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Home. Home.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 79.28 KB (81184 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Home. They take about 79.28 KB (81184
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Home version 188.8.131.52
If you are manually uninstalling Home we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Home:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Bkav Corporation\Home
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Home
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Bkav Corporation\Home\Home.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Home\Home.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Home\Uninstall Home.lnk
Home is a program marketed by the software company Bkav Corporation. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Home is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Home from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Home or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Home". If it is installed on your PC the Home program will be found automatically. After you click Home in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Home, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Home.
8. After uninstalling Home, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Home which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Home with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Home by Bkav Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Home by Bkav Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Home in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 00:42:59.710