HoloBall is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall HoloBall from your computerTreeFortress Games
. You can find out more on TreeFortress Games or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.treefortress.com
to get more data about HoloBall on TreeFortress Games's website. Usually the HoloBall program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\HoloBall directory, depending on the user's option during setup. HoloBall's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is named HoloBall.exe and it has a size of 19.67 MB (20625408 bytes).
HoloBall installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 19.67 MB (20625408
bytes) on disk.
HoloBall is an application marketed by TreeFortress Games. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall HoloBall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall HoloBall from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HoloBall or simply click the Search field and type in "HoloBall". If it exists on your system the HoloBall application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HoloBall in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about HoloBall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HoloBall:
- The software company is: http://www.treefortress.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HoloBall.
8. After removing HoloBall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HoloBall which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HoloBall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HoloBall by TreeFortress Games from your PC, nor are we saying that HoloBall by TreeFortress Games is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HoloBall supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-06 20:50:46.730