Hollywood Pictures II
Hollywood Pictures II is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Hollywood Pictures II from your PCGamersGate
. More information about GamersGate can be found here
. More details about Hollywood Pictures II can be seen at http://www.gamersgate.com
. Hollywood Pictures II is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hollywood Pictures II directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Hollywood Pictures II is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hollywood Pictures II\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is named HP2.exe and its approximative size is 2.57 MB (2699264 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Hollywood Pictures II. They take 3.24 MB (3398490
bytes) on disk.
- HP2.exe (2.57 MB)
- Shortcuts_engl.exe (20.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (662.84 KB)
Hollywood Pictures II is an application marketed by the software company GamersGate. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Hollywood Pictures II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Hollywood Pictures II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hollywood Pictures II or simply click the Search field and type in "Hollywood Pictures II". If it exists on your system the Hollywood Pictures II app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Hollywood Pictures II in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Hollywood Pictures II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hollywood Pictures II:
- The software company is: http://www.gamersgate.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hollywood Pictures II\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hollywood Pictures II.
8. After uninstalling Hollywood Pictures II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hollywood Pictures II which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hollywood Pictures II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hollywood Pictures II by GamersGate from your computer, nor are we saying that Hollywood Pictures II by GamersGate is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hollywood Pictures II in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 07:09:22.897