Holly 2 - Magic Land
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Holly 2 - Magic Land for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Holly 2 - Magic Land from your PCAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Holly 2 - Magic Land is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Play 101 Games\Holly 2 - Magic Land directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Holly 2 - Magic Land is C:\Program Files (x86)\Play 101 Games\Holly 2 - Magic Land\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 555.32 KB (568648 bytes) on disk and is titled Holly2.exe.
Holly 2 - Magic Land is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.90 MB (1997486
bytes) on disk:
- Holly2.exe (555.32 KB)
- Holly2.wrp.exe (1.02 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (351.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Holly 2 - Magic Land. For more Holly 2 - Magic Land versions please click below:
Holly 2 - Magic Land is an application offered by Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Holly 2 - Magic Land is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Holly 2 - Magic Land from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Holly 2 - Magic Land or simply click the Search feature and type in "Holly 2 - Magic Land". If it exists on your system the Holly 2 - Magic Land program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Holly 2 - Magic Land in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Holly 2 - Magic Land, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Holly 2 - Magic Land.
8. After removing Holly 2 - Magic Land, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Holly 2 - Magic Land that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Holly 2 - Magic Land using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Holly 2 - Magic Land by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Holly 2 - Magic Land by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Holly 2 - Magic Land in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-09 03:19:33.950