Holley EFI V5 version 5.0.140
You can find below details on how to remove Holley EFI V5 version 5.0.140 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Holley EFI V5 version 5.0.140 from your PCHolley
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Holley. Further information about Holley EFI V5 version 5.0.140 can be seen at http://www.holley.com/
. Usually the Holley EFI V5 version 5.0.140 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Holley\EFI V5 directory, depending on the user's option during install. Holley EFI V5 version 5.0.140's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Holley\EFI V5\unins000.exe. Holley EFI V5 version 5.0.140's main file takes about 25.93 MB (27187432 bytes) and its name is Holley.exe.
Holley EFI V5 version 5.0.140 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 44.71 MB (46886762
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HEFI V5 GCF Comparer.exe (998.23 KB)
- HEFI V5 GCF Converter.exe (210.23 KB)
- Holley.exe (25.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.73 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- CP210x_VCP_Win_XP_S2K3_Vista_7.exe (8.11 MB)
- Holley-USBCAN-Driver-Setup.exe (2.97 MB)
- CP210xVCPInstaller.exe (3.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.140
of Holley EFI V5 version 5.0.140.
Holley EFI V5 version 5.0.140 is an application marketed by Holley. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Holley EFI V5 version 5.0.140 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Holley EFI V5 version 5.0.140 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Holley EFI V5 version 5.0.140 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Holley EFI V5 version 5.0.140". If it is installed on your PC the Holley EFI V5 version 5.0.140 program will be found automatically. After you select Holley EFI V5 version 5.0.140 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Holley EFI V5 version 5.0.140, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Holley EFI V5 version 5.0.140:
- The software company is: http://www.holley.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Holley\EFI V5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Holley EFI V5 version 5.0.140.
8. After uninstalling Holley EFI V5 version 5.0.140, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Holley EFI V5 version 5.0.140 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Holley EFI V5 version 5.0.140 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Holley EFI V5 version 5.0.140 by Holley from your PC, nor are we saying that Holley EFI V5 version 5.0.140 by Holley is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Holley EFI V5 version 5.0.140 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 00:00:54.250