Holdem Indicator 2.6.5
Holdem Indicator 2.6.5 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Holdem Indicator 2.6.5 from your systemhttp://www.HoldemIndicator.com
. More information on http://www.HoldemIndicator.com can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.HoldemIndicator.com
if you want to read more on Holdem Indicator 2.6.5 on http://www.HoldemIndicator.com's website. Holdem Indicator 2.6.5 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Holdem Indicator folder, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Holdem Indicator 2.6.5 is C:\Program Files\Holdem Indicator\unins000.exe. HoldemIndicator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.14 MB (2242272 bytes) on disk.
Holdem Indicator 2.6.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.63 MB (8000922
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoRun.exe (45.51 KB)
- handle.exe (365.04 KB)
- HoldemIndicator.exe (2.14 MB)
- ihud.exe (329.72 KB)
- pGraph.exe (3.15 MB)
- ppexec.exe (45.72 KB)
- PSA.exe (141.51 KB)
- replayer.exe (429.72 KB)
- Starter.exe (40.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.84 KB)
- Updater.exe (302.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.5
of Holdem Indicator 2.6.5.
Holdem Indicator 2.6.5 is an application released by http://www.HoldemIndicator.com. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Holdem Indicator 2.6.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Holdem Indicator 2.6.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Holdem Indicator 2.6.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Holdem Indicator 2.6.5". If it is installed on your PC the Holdem Indicator 2.6.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Holdem Indicator 2.6.5 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Holdem Indicator 2.6.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Holdem Indicator 2.6.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.HoldemIndicator.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Holdem Indicator\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Holdem Indicator 2.6.5.
8. After removing Holdem Indicator 2.6.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Holdem Indicator 2.6.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Holdem Indicator 2.6.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Holdem Indicator 2.6.5 by http://www.HoldemIndicator.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Holdem Indicator 2.6.5 by http://www.HoldemIndicator.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Holdem Indicator 2.6.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 12:48:50.943