Hola VPN 1.169.915
You can find below details on how to uninstall Hola VPN 1.169.915 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Hola VPN 1.169.915 from your PCHola Networks Ltd.
. You can read more on Hola Networks Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Hola VPN 1.169.915 can be seen at https://hola.org
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Hola\app directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Hola VPN 1.169.915's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Hola\app\hola_setup.exe --remove-hola --no-rmt-conf . The program's main executable file is titled Hola-Setup-x64-1.169.915.exe and occupies 7.11 MB (7456816 bytes).
The executables below are part of Hola VPN 1.169.915. They take an average of 107.07 MB (112271560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (583.05 KB)
- hola.exe (2.38 MB)
- Hola-Setup-x64-1.169.915.exe (7.11 MB)
- hola_updater.exe (18.00 MB)
- net_updater64.exe (2.58 MB)
- hola_cr.exe (1.66 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (693.50 KB)
- Hola-Setup-x64-1.168.954.exe (7.11 MB)
- net_svc.exe (20.54 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.169.915
of Hola VPN 1.169.915.
Hola VPN 1.169.915 is a program released by Hola Networks Ltd.. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Hola VPN 1.169.915 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Hola VPN 1.169.915 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hola VPN 1.169.915 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hola VPN 1.169.915". If it exists on your system the Hola VPN 1.169.915 application will be found automatically. After you click Hola VPN 1.169.915 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Hola VPN 1.169.915, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hola VPN 1.169.915:
- The web site of the application is: https://hola.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Hola\app\hola_setup.exe --remove-hola --no-rmt-conf
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hola VPN 1.169.915.
8. After uninstalling Hola VPN 1.169.915, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hola VPN 1.169.915 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hola VPN 1.169.915 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hola VPN 1.169.915 by Hola Networks Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Hola VPN 1.169.915 by Hola Networks Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hola VPN 1.169.915 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-07 16:22:17.303