Hitachi Device Manager
This page is about Hitachi Device Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Hitachi Device Manager from your systemHitachi, Ltd.
. More information on Hitachi, Ltd. can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\HiCommand\DeviceManager directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file is labeled database.exe and occupies 57.38 KB (58752 bytes).
The executables below are part of Hitachi Device Manager. They occupy an average of 60.20 MB (63128134
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- suitesrvcntl.exe (126.39 KB)
- getHbase32instpath.exe (66.44 KB)
- HiCommandServer.exe (82.41 KB)
- database.exe (57.38 KB)
- databasebackup.exe (57.40 KB)
- databaserestore.exe (57.41 KB)
- hdvmadminchk.exe (56.39 KB)
- hdvmmodmailuser.exe (57.41 KB)
- hdvmmodpolluser.exe (57.41 KB)
- hdvmsnmpuser.exe (57.39 KB)
- hicommand.exe (57.38 KB)
- HiKeytool.exe (57.38 KB)
- htmsetup.exe (57.38 KB)
- launchapptool.exe (57.40 KB)
- vvoladaptersetup.exe (57.41 KB)
- instsrvcntl.exe (113.89 KB)
- SlpSetup.exe (75.88 KB)
- slpd.exe (144.07 KB)
- mofcomp.exe (57.38 KB)
- nssetup.exe (57.38 KB)
- slpd.exe (57.36 KB)
- slptool.exe (40.07 KB)
- DVMAgent_win.exe (56.64 MB)
- DVMCli_win.exe (2.09 MB)
This data is about Hitachi Device Manager version 8.4.100
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Hitachi Device Manager:
Hitachi Device Manager is a program offered by the software company Hitachi, Ltd.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Hitachi Device Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Hitachi Device Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Hitachi Device Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Hitachi Device Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Hitachi Device Manager program will be found automatically. After you click Hitachi Device Manager in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Hitachi Device Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hitachi Device Manager.
8. After uninstalling Hitachi Device Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Hitachi Device Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hitachi Device Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Hitachi Device Manager by Hitachi, Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Hitachi Device Manager by Hitachi, Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hitachi Device Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 23:18:04.320