History Sweeper 3.02
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall History Sweeper 3.02 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall History Sweeper 3.02 from your systemInfoWorks Technology Company
. Go over here
where you can get more info on InfoWorks Technology Company. More info about the software History Sweeper 3.02 can be found at http://www.itcompany.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\History Sweeper directory (same installation drive as Windows). History Sweeper 3.02's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\History Sweeper\unins000.exe. sweeper.exe is the History Sweeper 3.02's primary executable file and it takes circa 172.00 KB (176128 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in History Sweeper 3.02. They take 851.28 KB (871706
bytes) on disk.
- sweeper.exe (172.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.02
of History Sweeper 3.02.
History Sweeper 3.02 is a program offered by the software company InfoWorks Technology Company. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase History Sweeper 3.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove History Sweeper 3.02 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate History Sweeper 3.02 or simply activate the Search field and type in "History Sweeper 3.02". If it is installed on your PC the History Sweeper 3.02 app will be found automatically. When you click History Sweeper 3.02 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding History Sweeper 3.02, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for History Sweeper 3.02:
- The publisher is: http://www.itcompany.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\History Sweeper\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove History Sweeper 3.02.
8. After uninstalling History Sweeper 3.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong History Sweeper 3.02 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing History Sweeper 3.02 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall History Sweeper 3.02 by InfoWorks Technology Company from your computer, nor are we saying that History Sweeper 3.02 by InfoWorks Technology Company is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall History Sweeper 3.02 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 17:11:32.837