HistogramPlus is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall HistogramPlus from your PCMetrics-Institute
. Open here
where you can read more on Metrics-Institute. Click on http://www.excel-premiumutilities.com
to get more info about HistogramPlus on Metrics-Institute's website. HistogramPlus is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\AddIns folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove HistogramPlus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\AddIns\HistogramPlus\uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.79 MB (1880064 bytes) on disk and is named HistogramPlus-S.exe.
The executable files below are part of HistogramPlus. They take about 4.32 MB (4530560
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- CheckIfaddinUexists.exe (92.00 KB)
- HistogramPlus-S.exe (1.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
HistogramPlus is a program released by Metrics-Institute. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase HistogramPlus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase HistogramPlus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HistogramPlus or simply click the Search feature and type in "HistogramPlus". If it exists on your system the HistogramPlus application will be found very quickly. After you click HistogramPlus in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding HistogramPlus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HistogramPlus:
- The publisher is: http://www.excel-premiumutilities.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\AddIns\HistogramPlus\uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HistogramPlus.
8. After removing HistogramPlus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HistogramPlus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HistogramPlus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HistogramPlus by Metrics-Institute from your PC, we are not saying that HistogramPlus by Metrics-Institute is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove HistogramPlus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 18:19:39.830