HippoEDIT x64 1.50
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove HippoEDIT x64 1.50 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall HippoEDIT x64 1.50 from your systemHippoEDIT.com
. You can read more on HippoEDIT.com or check for application updates here
. More info about the program HippoEDIT x64 1.50 can be seen at http://www.hippoedit.com/
. HippoEDIT x64 1.50 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\HippoEDIT directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove HippoEDIT x64 1.50 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HippoEDIT\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. HippoEDIT x64 1.50's primary file takes about 6.82 MB (7149568 bytes) and is called HippoEdit.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside HippoEDIT x64 1.50. They occupy about 7.10 MB (7448673
bytes) on disk.
- CrashReport.exe (92.00 KB)
- HippoEdit.exe (6.82 MB)
- uninst.exe (200.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.50
of HippoEDIT x64 1.50.
HippoEDIT x64 1.50 is an application marketed by the software company HippoEDIT.com. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove HippoEDIT x64 1.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove HippoEDIT x64 1.50 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HippoEDIT x64 1.50 or simply click the Search field and type in "HippoEDIT x64 1.50". If it is installed on your PC the HippoEDIT x64 1.50 app will be found very quickly. After you select HippoEDIT x64 1.50 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HippoEDIT x64 1.50, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HippoEDIT x64 1.50:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hippoedit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HippoEDIT\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HippoEDIT x64 1.50.
8. After removing HippoEDIT x64 1.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HippoEDIT x64 1.50 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HippoEDIT x64 1.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HippoEDIT x64 1.50 by HippoEDIT.com from your computer, nor are we saying that HippoEDIT x64 1.50 by HippoEDIT.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HippoEDIT x64 1.50 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-24 14:52:17.827