You can find below details on how to remove HippoEDIT 1.60.17 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall HippoEDIT 1.60.17 from your PCHippoEDIT.com
. You can read more on HippoEDIT.com or check for application updates here
. More information about the app HippoEDIT 1.60.17 can be seen at http://www.hippoedit.com/
. HippoEDIT 1.60.17 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\HippoEDIT folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing HippoEDIT 1.60.17 is C:\Program Files\HippoEDIT\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. HippoEdit.exe is the HippoEDIT 1.60.17's main executable file and it occupies around 4.25 MB (4456448 bytes) on disk.
HippoEDIT 1.60.17 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.52 MB (4734556
bytes) on disk.
- CrashReport.exe (72.00 KB)
- HippoEdit.exe (4.25 MB)
- uninst.exe (199.59 KB)
The current page applies to HippoEDIT 1.60.17 version 1.60.17
HippoEDIT 1.60.17 is a program by the software company HippoEDIT.com. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove HippoEDIT 1.60.17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete HippoEDIT 1.60.17 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HippoEDIT 1.60.17 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HippoEDIT 1.60.17". If it is installed on your PC the HippoEDIT 1.60.17 application will be found automatically. After you select HippoEDIT 1.60.17 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HippoEDIT 1.60.17, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HippoEDIT 1.60.17:
- The software company is: http://www.hippoedit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HippoEDIT\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HippoEDIT 1.60.17.
8. After removing HippoEDIT 1.60.17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HippoEDIT 1.60.17 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HippoEDIT 1.60.17 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HippoEDIT 1.60.17 by HippoEDIT.com from your PC, we are not saying that HippoEDIT 1.60.17 by HippoEDIT.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HippoEDIT 1.60.17 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 16:35:40.197