You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall HippoEDIT 1.49 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall HippoEDIT 1.49 from your systemHippoEDIT.com
. Check out here
where you can read more on HippoEDIT.com. Click on http://www.hippoedit.com/
to get more info about HippoEDIT 1.49 on HippoEDIT.com's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HippoEDIT directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\HippoEDIT\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall HippoEDIT 1.49. HippoEdit.exe is the HippoEDIT 1.49's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.83 MB (1921024 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with HippoEDIT 1.49. They take about 2.09 MB (2195041
bytes) on disk.
- CrashReport.exe (68.00 KB)
- HippoEdit.exe (1.83 MB)
- uninst.exe (199.59 KB)
This data is about HippoEDIT 1.49 version 1.49
HippoEDIT 1.49 is a program marketed by the software company HippoEDIT.com. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase HippoEDIT 1.49 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete HippoEDIT 1.49 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HippoEDIT 1.49 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HippoEDIT 1.49". The HippoEDIT 1.49 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HippoEDIT 1.49 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HippoEDIT 1.49, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HippoEDIT 1.49:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hippoedit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HippoEDIT\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HippoEDIT 1.49.
8. After removing HippoEDIT 1.49, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HippoEDIT 1.49 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HippoEDIT 1.49 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HippoEDIT 1.49 by HippoEDIT.com from your PC, we are not saying that HippoEDIT 1.49 by HippoEDIT.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HippoEDIT 1.49 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 05:23:20.783