Hilti PROFIS DF 1.2
Hilti PROFIS DF 1.2 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Hilti PROFIS DF 1.2 from your systemHilti Corporation
. More information on Hilti Corporation can be seen here
. Click on http://www.hilti.com/
to get more information about Hilti PROFIS DF 1.2 on Hilti Corporation's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hilti\PROFIS DF directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Hilti PROFIS DF 1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Hilti\PROFIS DF\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled ProfisDF.exe and occupies 4.55 MB (4775936 bytes).
Hilti PROFIS DF 1.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.22 MB (5472176
bytes) on disk.
- ProfisDF.exe (4.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of Hilti PROFIS DF 1.2.
Hilti PROFIS DF 1.2 is an application marketed by the software company Hilti Corporation. Some users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Hilti PROFIS DF 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Hilti PROFIS DF 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hilti PROFIS DF 1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hilti PROFIS DF 1.2". The Hilti PROFIS DF 1.2 app will be found very quickly. When you click Hilti PROFIS DF 1.2 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Hilti PROFIS DF 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hilti PROFIS DF 1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hilti.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hilti\PROFIS DF\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hilti PROFIS DF 1.2.
8. After removing Hilti PROFIS DF 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hilti PROFIS DF 1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hilti PROFIS DF 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hilti PROFIS DF 1.2 by Hilti Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Hilti PROFIS DF 1.2 by Hilti Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Hilti PROFIS DF 1.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 14:24:10.493