This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Hike Web for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Hike Web from your PCHike Web
. Additional info about Hike Web can be read here
. Hike Web is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Hike Web. The application's main executable file occupies 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk and is titled msedge_proxy.exe.
The executables below are part of Hike Web. They occupy about 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Hike Web.
Hike Web is a program offered by Hike Web. Some users want to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Hike Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Hike Web from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hike Web or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hike Web". The Hike Web app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Hike Web in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Hike Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hike Web.
8. After removing Hike Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hike Web that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hike Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hike Web by Hike Web from your PC, nor are we saying that Hike Web by Hike Web is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hike Web supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 18:00:26.007