HikCentralWebPlugin is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall HikCentralWebPlugin from your PCHangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd.
. You can find out more on Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Usually the HikCentralWebPlugin application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HikCentralWebComponents folder, depending on the user's option during install. HikCentralWebPlugin's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HikCentralWebComponents\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled InstallNpfApp.exe and its approximative size is 45.31 KB (46400 bytes).
HikCentralWebPlugin installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 834.77 KB (854800
bytes) on disk.
- InstallNpfApp.exe (45.31 KB)
- NpfDetectApp.exe (85.31 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168.165480
of HikCentralWebPlugin. Click on the links below for other HikCentralWebPlugin versions:
HikCentralWebPlugin is an application marketed by Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove HikCentralWebPlugin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete HikCentralWebPlugin with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HikCentralWebPlugin or simply click the Search field and type in "HikCentralWebPlugin". The HikCentralWebPlugin application will be found very quickly. When you click HikCentralWebPlugin in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about HikCentralWebPlugin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HikCentralWebPlugin.
8. After uninstalling HikCentralWebPlugin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HikCentralWebPlugin which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HikCentralWebPlugin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HikCentralWebPlugin by Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that HikCentralWebPlugin by Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HikCentralWebPlugin in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 12:37:44.040