HikCentralWebPlugin is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall HikCentralWebPlugin from your PCHangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd.
. You can find out more on Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Usually the HikCentralWebPlugin application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HikCentralWebComponents folder, depending on the user's option during install. HikCentralWebPlugin's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HikCentralWebComponents\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled InstallNpfApp.exe and its approximative size is 45.31 KB (46400 bytes).
HikCentralWebPlugin installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 834.77 KB (854800
bytes) on disk.
- InstallNpfApp.exe (45.31 KB)
- NpfDetectApp.exe (85.31 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11.165480
of HikCentralWebPlugin. Click on the links below for other HikCentralWebPlugin versions:
HikCentralWebPlugin is an application marketed by Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove HikCentralWebPlugin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete HikCentralWebPlugin with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HikCentralWebPlugin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HikCentralWebPlugin". If it is installed on your PC the HikCentralWebPlugin application will be found very quickly. After you click HikCentralWebPlugin in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about HikCentralWebPlugin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HikCentralWebPlugin.
8. After uninstalling HikCentralWebPlugin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HikCentralWebPlugin which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HikCentralWebPlugin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HikCentralWebPlugin by Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that HikCentralWebPlugin by Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HikCentralWebPlugin in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 12:37:44.040