You can find on this page details on how to remove HighliteApp for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall HighliteApp from your computerHighliteApp
. Check out here
for more information on HighliteApp. Usually the HighliteApp application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HighliteApp\1044 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove HighliteApp by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HighliteApp\1044\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. HighliteApp's primary file takes about 68.00 KB (69632 bytes) and is called uninst.exe.
The following executable files are contained in HighliteApp. They take 68.00 KB (69632
bytes) on disk.
This data is about HighliteApp version 188.8.131.52
HighliteApp is an application offered by the software company HighliteApp. Some people try to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove HighliteApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove HighliteApp with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HighliteApp or simply activate the Search field and type in "HighliteApp". If it exists on your system the HighliteApp app will be found very quickly. When you select HighliteApp in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about HighliteApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HighliteApp.
8. After removing HighliteApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HighliteApp that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HighliteApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HighliteApp by HighliteApp from your PC, we are not saying that HighliteApp by HighliteApp is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HighliteApp in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 08:59:34.323