Highland Warriors is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Highland Warriors from your PCUnited Independent Entertainment GmbH
. Further information on United Independent Entertainment GmbH can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Highland Warriors folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Highland Warriors's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Highland Warriors's main file takes about 3.22 MB (3377440 bytes) and is named steam.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Highland Warriors. They occupy about 34.30 MB (35962240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- steam.exe (3.22 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (629.28 KB)
- SteamTmp.exe (1.29 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (7.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.76 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.15 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.70 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (434.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.17 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.98 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.05 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.32 MB)
Highland Warriors is a program by United Independent Entertainment GmbH. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Highland Warriors is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Highland Warriors from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Highland Warriors or simply click the Search feature and type in "Highland Warriors". If it exists on your system the Highland Warriors application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Highland Warriors in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Highland Warriors, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Highland Warriors.
8. After uninstalling Highland Warriors, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Highland Warriors which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Highland Warriors using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Highland Warriors by United Independent Entertainment GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that Highland Warriors by United Independent Entertainment GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Highland Warriors in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 21:53:51.860