HighPoint RAID Management v2.1.1
This page is about HighPoint RAID Management v2.1.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall HighPoint RAID Management v2.1.1 from your systemHighPoint Technologies, Inc.
. You can read more on HighPoint Technologies, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the application HighPoint RAID Management v2.1.1 can be seen at http://www.highpoint-tech.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HighPoint RAID Management directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. HighPoint RAID Management v2.1.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HighPoint RAID Management\Uninstall.exe. webstart.exe is the HighPoint RAID Management v2.1.1's main executable file and it takes around 36.00 KB (36864 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in HighPoint RAID Management v2.1.1. They occupy 1.79 MB (1881063
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (203.98 KB)
- drvInst.exe (1.01 MB)
- hptsvr.exe (56.00 KB)
- hptsvrman.exe (509.00 KB)
- webstart.exe (36.00 KB)
The current web page applies to HighPoint RAID Management v2.1.1 version 2.1.1
HighPoint RAID Management v2.1.1 is a program released by HighPoint Technologies, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase HighPoint RAID Management v2.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase HighPoint RAID Management v2.1.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HighPoint RAID Management v2.1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "HighPoint RAID Management v2.1.1". If it exists on your system the HighPoint RAID Management v2.1.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HighPoint RAID Management v2.1.1 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HighPoint RAID Management v2.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HighPoint RAID Management v2.1.1:
- The software company is: http://www.highpoint-tech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HighPoint RAID Management\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HighPoint RAID Management v2.1.1.
8. After removing HighPoint RAID Management v2.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HighPoint RAID Management v2.1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HighPoint RAID Management v2.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HighPoint RAID Management v2.1.1 by HighPoint Technologies, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that HighPoint RAID Management v2.1.1 by HighPoint Technologies, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HighPoint RAID Management v2.1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-08 19:36:42.710