High Stairs is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall High Stairs from your PCHigh Stairs
. Go over here
where you can find out more on High Stairs. More information about the app High Stairs can be found at http://www.highstairs.com/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\High Stairs directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Stairs\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall High Stairs. High Stairs's main file takes around 305.37 KB (312696 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of High Stairs. They occupy about 828.87 KB (848760
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.37 KB)
The current page applies to High Stairs version 2.0.5754.3086
alone. For more High Stairs versions please click below:
...click to view all...
High Stairs is a program offered by High Stairs. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase High Stairs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall High Stairs from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate High Stairs or simply click the Search field and type in "High Stairs". If it is installed on your PC the High Stairs program will be found very quickly. After you select High Stairs in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about High Stairs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for High Stairs:
- The software company is: http://www.highstairs.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Stairs\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall High Stairs.
8. After removing High Stairs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong High Stairs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing High Stairs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove High Stairs by High Stairs from your computer, we are not saying that High Stairs by High Stairs is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove High Stairs in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 10:16:45.223