High Stairs is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall High Stairs from your systemHigh Stairs
. More information on High Stairs can be seen here
. Further information about High Stairs can be found at http://www.highstairs.com/support
. Usually the High Stairs program is placed in the C:\Program Files\High Stairs directory, depending on the user's option during install. High Stairs's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\High Stairs\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 305.38 KB (312704 bytes) on disk.
High Stairs is composed of the following executables which occupy 855.38 KB (875904
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (550.00 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5752.17482
of High Stairs. You can find below info on other application versions of High Stairs:
...click to view all...
High Stairs is a program by High Stairs. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase High Stairs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove High Stairs from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find High Stairs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "High Stairs". If it exists on your system the High Stairs program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click High Stairs in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding High Stairs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for High Stairs:
- The publisher is: http://www.highstairs.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\High Stairs\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall High Stairs.
8. After removing High Stairs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong High Stairs which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing High Stairs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall High Stairs by High Stairs from your PC, nor are we saying that High Stairs by High Stairs is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall High Stairs in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 18:47:57.543