This page is about High Stairs for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall High Stairs from your PCHigh Stairs
. You can read more on High Stairs or check for application updates here
. More info about the app High Stairs can be found at http://www.highstairs.com/support
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\High Stairs folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for High Stairs is "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Stairs\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 305.38 KB (312704 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
High Stairs contains of the executables below. They take 828.88 KB (848768
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.38 KB)
The current web page applies to High Stairs version 2.0.5753.28284
only. You can find below info on other releases of High Stairs:
...click to view all...
High Stairs is an application by the software company High Stairs. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase High Stairs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall High Stairs from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find High Stairs or simply click the Search field and type in "High Stairs". If it is installed on your PC the High Stairs app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click High Stairs in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about High Stairs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for High Stairs:
- The publisher is: http://www.highstairs.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Stairs\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove High Stairs.
8. After uninstalling High Stairs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong High Stairs which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing High Stairs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove High Stairs by High Stairs from your PC, we are not saying that High Stairs by High Stairs is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove High Stairs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 02:19:32.477