High Stairs is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall High Stairs from your computerHigh Stairs
. Further information on High Stairs can be found here
. Detailed information about High Stairs can be seen at http://www.highstairs.com/support
. Usually the High Stairs application is found in the C:\Program Files\High Stairs folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for High Stairs is "C:\Program Files\High Stairs\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is titled 7za.exe and its approximative size is 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
High Stairs is comprised of the following executables which occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about High Stairs version 2.0.5724.31818
alone. For more High Stairs versions please click below:
...click to view all...
High Stairs is an application marketed by the software company High Stairs. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase High Stairs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove High Stairs from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate High Stairs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "High Stairs". If it exists on your system the High Stairs application will be found very quickly. When you select High Stairs in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about High Stairs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for High Stairs:
- The publisher is: http://www.highstairs.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\High Stairs\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall High Stairs.
8. After uninstalling High Stairs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong High Stairs that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling High Stairs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall High Stairs by High Stairs from your PC, nor are we saying that High Stairs by High Stairs is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall High Stairs supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 20:36:05.833