A guide to uninstall High Stairs from your computer
This web page is about High Stairs for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by High Stairs
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on High Stairs. Click on http://www.highstairs.com/support
to get more info about High Stairs on High Stairs's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\High Stairs directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Stairs\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall High Stairs. High Stairs's primary file takes about 305.35 KB (312680 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in High Stairs. They take 828.85 KB (848744
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.35 KB)
This data is about High Stairs version 2.0.5732.40841
alone. You can find below a few links to other High Stairs versions:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall High Stairs from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
High Stairs is an application offered by High Stairs. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall High Stairs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find High Stairs or simply click the Search field and type in "High Stairs". If it exists on your system the High Stairs program will be found automatically. After you select High Stairs in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about High Stairs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for High Stairs:
- The software company is: http://www.highstairs.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\High Stairs\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove High Stairs.
8. After uninstalling High Stairs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong High Stairs that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing High Stairs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall High Stairs by High Stairs from your computer, we are not saying that High Stairs by High Stairs is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall High Stairs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-04 01:17:54.750