This web page is about High Stairs for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall High Stairs from your computerHigh Stairs
. Check out here
for more information on High Stairs. More details about the program High Stairs can be seen at http://www.highstairs.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\High Stairs directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. High Stairs's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\High Stairs\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 305.38 KB (312704 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
High Stairs installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 828.88 KB (848768
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5753.19283
of High Stairs. You can find below a few links to other High Stairs releases:
...click to view all...
High Stairs is a program marketed by the software company High Stairs. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall High Stairs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall High Stairs from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find High Stairs or simply click the Search feature and type in "High Stairs". The High Stairs app will be found very quickly. After you click High Stairs in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about High Stairs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for High Stairs:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.highstairs.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\High Stairs\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall High Stairs.
8. After uninstalling High Stairs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of High Stairs that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing High Stairs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall High Stairs by High Stairs from your computer, nor are we saying that High Stairs by High Stairs is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall High Stairs supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 22:00:35.460