High Seas Havoc
High Seas Havoc is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall High Seas Havoc from your computerGameFabrique
. More info about GameFabrique can be read here
. Please open http://www.gamefabrique.com/
if you want to read more on High Seas Havoc on GameFabrique's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\High Seas Havoc directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files\High Seas Havoc\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove High Seas Havoc. Fusion.exe is the High Seas Havoc's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside High Seas Havoc. They occupy about 3.02 MB (3163914
bytes) on disk.
- Fusion.exe (2.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
High Seas Havoc is an application marketed by GameFabrique. Some users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase High Seas Havoc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall High Seas Havoc from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate High Seas Havoc or simply click the Search feature and type in "High Seas Havoc". The High Seas Havoc program will be found very quickly. When you click High Seas Havoc in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about High Seas Havoc, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for High Seas Havoc:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamefabrique.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\High Seas Havoc\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall High Seas Havoc.
8. After uninstalling High Seas Havoc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of High Seas Havoc which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling High Seas Havoc with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove High Seas Havoc by GameFabrique from your computer, nor are we saying that High Seas Havoc by GameFabrique is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove High Seas Havoc supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 12:02:36.847