This web page contains detailed information on how to remove HideAway Driver for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall HideAway Driver from your systemFiretrust Limited
. More information about Firetrust Limited can be seen here
. HideAway Driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HideAway Driver directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling HideAway Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\HideAway Driver\HideAwayDriverSetup.exe -u. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. HideAway Driver's main file takes around 744.80 KB (762672 bytes) and is named HideAwayDriverSetup.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with HideAway Driver. They occupy about 744.80 KB (762672
bytes) on disk.
- HideAwayDriverSetup.exe (744.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.0
of HideAway Driver. Click on the links below for other HideAway Driver versions:
HideAway Driver is an application by the software company Firetrust Limited. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase HideAway Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete HideAway Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HideAway Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "HideAway Driver". If it exists on your system the HideAway Driver program will be found automatically. After you click HideAway Driver in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding HideAway Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HideAway Driver.
8. After uninstalling HideAway Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HideAway Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HideAway Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HideAway Driver by Firetrust Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that HideAway Driver by Firetrust Limited is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HideAway Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-06 00:56:25.870