Hide IP NG 1.30
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Hide IP NG 1.30 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Hide IP NG 1.30 from your PCVolcano Force
. Additional info about Volcano Force can be read here
. More details about the app Hide IP NG 1.30 can be found at http://www.hide-ip-soft.com
. Usually the Hide IP NG 1.30 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hide IP NG directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Hide IP NG\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Hide IP NG 1.30. hideipng.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.40 MB (1467904 bytes) on disk.
Hide IP NG 1.30 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.36 MB (2478873
bytes) on disk.
- guardian.exe (312.00 KB)
- hideipng.exe (1.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
This web page is about Hide IP NG 1.30 version 1.30
Hide IP NG 1.30 is an application marketed by the software company Volcano Force. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Hide IP NG 1.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Hide IP NG 1.30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hide IP NG 1.30 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hide IP NG 1.30". The Hide IP NG 1.30 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Hide IP NG 1.30 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Hide IP NG 1.30, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hide IP NG 1.30:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hide-ip-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hide IP NG\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hide IP NG 1.30.
8. After removing Hide IP NG 1.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hide IP NG 1.30 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hide IP NG 1.30 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hide IP NG 1.30 by Volcano Force from your PC, nor are we saying that Hide IP NG 1.30 by Volcano Force is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hide IP NG 1.30 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-27 21:45:13.640