Hidden in Plain Sight
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Hidden in Plain Sight for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Hidden in Plain Sight from your systemAdam Spragg
. You can read more on Adam Spragg or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\HiddenInPlainSight folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hidden in Plain Sight. HiddenInPlainSight.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 175.50 KB (179712 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Hidden in Plain Sight. They occupy about 41.67 MB (43698368
bytes) on disk.
- HiddenInPlainSight.exe (175.50 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
Hidden in Plain Sight is a program by the software company Adam Spragg. Some users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Hidden in Plain Sight is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Hidden in Plain Sight from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hidden in Plain Sight or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hidden in Plain Sight". The Hidden in Plain Sight program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Hidden in Plain Sight in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Hidden in Plain Sight, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hidden in Plain Sight.
8. After uninstalling Hidden in Plain Sight, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Hidden in Plain Sight that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hidden in Plain Sight with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hidden in Plain Sight by Adam Spragg from your computer, we are not saying that Hidden in Plain Sight by Adam Spragg is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hidden in Plain Sight in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-07 12:35:04.417