Hidden World of Art
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Hidden World of Art for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Hidden World of Art from your computerRobinGames
. You can read more on RobinGames or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Hidden World of Art can be found at http://www.fenomen-games.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Hidden World of Art folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Hidden World of Art's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Hidden World of Art\unins000.exe". Hidden World of Art's primary file takes about 436.16 KB (446624 bytes) and is named art.exe.
Hidden World of Art installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.55 MB (10018618
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- art.exe (436.16 KB)
- game.exe (5.20 MB)
- Hidden World of Art.exe (1.20 MB)
- PreLoader.exe (1.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- framework.exe (376.63 KB)
Hidden World of Art is a program marketed by RobinGames. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Hidden World of Art is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Hidden World of Art from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Hidden World of Art or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hidden World of Art". If it is installed on your PC the Hidden World of Art application will be found automatically. After you select Hidden World of Art in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Hidden World of Art, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hidden World of Art:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fenomen-games.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Hidden World of Art\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hidden World of Art.
8. After removing Hidden World of Art, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Hidden World of Art that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hidden World of Art with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hidden World of Art by RobinGames from your computer, nor are we saying that Hidden World of Art by RobinGames is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hidden World of Art supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 09:46:02.660