Hidden World is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Hidden World from your systemAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Hidden World is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Viva Media\Play 101\Hidden World folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Viva Media\Play 101\Hidden World\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hidden World. Hidden World's primary file takes about 624.80 KB (639800 bytes) and is called hidden_world.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Hidden World. They take about 4.82 MB (5055177
bytes) on disk.
- hidden_world.exe (624.80 KB)
- hidden_world.wrp.exe (3.87 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (352.89 KB)
This info is about Hidden World version 1.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Hidden World versions:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.The files below remain on your disk by Hidden World's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Viva Media\Hidden World\hidden_world.exe
Hidden World is an application by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Some users try to erase this application. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Hidden World is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Hidden World from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hidden World or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hidden World". If it is installed on your PC the Hidden World program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Hidden World in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Hidden World, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hidden World.
8. After removing Hidden World, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hidden World that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hidden World using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hidden World by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Hidden World by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Hidden World supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 15:44:43.323