This web page is about HidFlash for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall HidFlash from your computerLeo Bodnar
. Further information on Leo Bodnar can be seen here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HidFlash directory (same installation drive as Windows). HidFlash's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HidFlash\uninstall.exe. HidFlash's primary file takes about 1.05 MB (1099264 bytes) and is called HidFlash.exe.
HidFlash contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.11 MB (1168303
bytes) on disk.
- HidFlash.exe (1.05 MB)
- uninstall.exe (67.42 KB)
This web page is about HidFlash version 1.0
HidFlash has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall HidFlash:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall HidFlash:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HidFlash
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HidFlash\uninstall.exe
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1829654300-3942474045-666793893-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\HidFlash\HidFlash.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1829654300-3942474045-666793893-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\HidFlash\uninstall.exe
HidFlash is a program marketed by the software company Leo Bodnar. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase HidFlash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete HidFlash from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HidFlash or simply click the Search field and type in "HidFlash". If it is installed on your PC the HidFlash program will be found automatically. After you select HidFlash in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding HidFlash, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HidFlash.
8. After uninstalling HidFlash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HidFlash which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HidFlash with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HidFlash by Leo Bodnar from your PC, we are not saying that HidFlash by Leo Bodnar is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HidFlash supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 10:02:04.497