This web page is about HidFlash for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall HidFlash from your PCLeo Bodnar
. Further information on Leo Bodnar can be seen here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HidFlash directory (same installation drive as Windows). HidFlash's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HidFlash\uninstall.exe. HidFlash's primary file takes about 1.05 MB (1099264 bytes) and is called HidFlash.exe.
HidFlash contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.11 MB (1168303
bytes) on disk.
- HidFlash.exe (1.05 MB)
- uninstall.exe (67.42 KB)
This web page is about HidFlash version 1.0
HidFlash is an application released by the software company Leo Bodnar. Frequently, users want to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove HidFlash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete HidFlash from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HidFlash or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HidFlash". If it exists on your system the HidFlash application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select HidFlash in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about HidFlash, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HidFlash.
8. After removing HidFlash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HidFlash which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HidFlash using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HidFlash by Leo Bodnar from your PC, nor are we saying that HidFlash by Leo Bodnar is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HidFlash in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 10:02:04.497