HiVPN is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall HiVPN from your computerHiVPN
. Check out here
for more details on HiVPN. Usually the HiVPN application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HiVPN directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\HiVPN\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HiVPN. The program's main executable file occupies 10.09 MB (10575872 bytes) on disk and is called HiVPN.exe.
HiVPN contains of the executables below. They occupy 20.28 MB (21266891
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HiVPN.exe (10.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- devcon64.exe (80.50 KB)
- devcon86.exe (76.50 KB)
- KerioClient.exe (251.95 KB)
- kvpncgui.exe (1.41 MB)
- kvpncsvc.exe (1.31 MB)
- openvpn.exe (664.80 KB)
- overproxy-fte.exe (19.50 KB)
- overproxy-obfs.exe (19.00 KB)
- PM9.exe (547.00 KB)
- Helper64.exe (50.10 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (3.90 MB)
- tstunnel.exe (84.50 KB)
- zebedee.exe (692.67 KB)
This info is about HiVPN version 2.2.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other HiVPN versions:
...click to view all...
HiVPN is a program by HiVPN. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase HiVPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete HiVPN from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HiVPN or simply click the Search field and type in "HiVPN". If it exists on your system the HiVPN app will be found automatically. After you select HiVPN in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HiVPN, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HiVPN.
8. After uninstalling HiVPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HiVPN which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HiVPN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove HiVPN by HiVPN from your PC, we are not saying that HiVPN by HiVPN is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HiVPN in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 07:52:06.137