This info is about HiSender 22.214.171.124 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall HiSender 126.96.36.199 from your PCPalmary Travel
. More information about Palmary Travel can be found here
. More details about the software HiSender 188.8.131.52 can be seen at http://palmary.club
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HiSender directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\HiSender\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall HiSender 184.108.40.206. HiSender.exe is the HiSender 220.127.116.11's primary executable file and it occupies around 9.80 MB (10277376 bytes) on disk.
HiSender 18.104.22.168 contains of the executables below. They take 9.93 MB (10411754
bytes) on disk.
- HiSender.exe (9.80 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (131.23 KB)
This page is about HiSender 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
HiSender 188.8.131.52 is an application offered by Palmary Travel. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove HiSender 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete HiSender 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HiSender 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HiSender 22.214.171.124". The HiSender 126.96.36.199 program will be found very quickly. After you click HiSender 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HiSender 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HiSender 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://palmary.club
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HiSender\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HiSender 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing HiSender 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HiSender 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HiSender 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HiSender 184.108.40.206 by Palmary Travel from your PC, we are not saying that HiSender 220.127.116.11 by Palmary Travel is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HiSender 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 06:48:04.247