This web page is about HiPlayer126.96.36.199 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall HiPlayer188.8.131.52 from your computerhttp://www.hi-player.com
. Take a look here
for more details on http://www.hi-player.com. More data about the software HiPlayer184.108.40.206 can be found at http://www.hi-player.com
. Usually the HiPlayer220.127.116.11 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Hi\HiPlayer\18.104.22.168 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove HiPlayer22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Hi\HiPlayer\126.96.36.199\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called HiPlayer.exe and it has a size of 2.67 MB (2799032 bytes).
The executable files below are part of HiPlayer188.8.131.52. They take about 16.60 MB (17408688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bdupdate.exe (628.00 KB)
- HiP2PService.exe (505.43 KB)
- HiPlayer.exe (2.67 MB)
- SetCookieLow.exe (149.43 KB)
- StatReport.exe (161.43 KB)
- uninst.exe (480.49 KB)
- HiPlayer184.108.40.206.exe (12.05 MB)
This page is about HiPlayer220.127.116.11 version 1.14.0
HiPlayer18.104.22.168 is an application offered by the software company http://www.hi-player.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove HiPlayer22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase HiPlayer126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HiPlayer188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "HiPlayer184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the HiPlayer220.127.116.11 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HiPlayer18.104.22.168 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about HiPlayer22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HiPlayer126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hi-player.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Hi\HiPlayer\188.8.131.52\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HiPlayer184.108.40.206.
8. After removing HiPlayer220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HiPlayer18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HiPlayer22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HiPlayer126.96.36.199 by http://www.hi-player.com from your PC, nor are we saying that HiPlayer188.8.131.52 by http://www.hi-player.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HiPlayer184.108.40.206 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 00:01:18.707