Hi5 Software for Android Recovery
You can find below details on how to remove Hi5 Software for Android Recovery for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Hi5 Software for Android Recovery from your PCHi5 Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on Hi5 Software. More details about the app Hi5 Software for Android Recovery can be found at http://www.hi5software.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Hi5 Software for Android Recovery directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Hi5 Software for Android Recovery is C:\Program Files\Hi5 Software for Android Recovery\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. hi-and.exe is the Hi5 Software for Android Recovery's primary executable file and it occupies close to 392.00 KB (401408 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Hi5 Software for Android Recovery. They occupy 37.84 MB (39676195
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- hi-and.exe (392.00 KB)
- hi-mplayer.exe (140.00 KB)
- hi-viewer.exe (716.00 KB)
- hiupdate.EXE (658.50 KB)
- installdrv.exe (25.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- actkey32.exe (1.87 MB)
- hi-and32.exe (12.34 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- actkey64.exe (2.28 MB)
- hi-and64.exe (12.81 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.04 MB)
This web page is about Hi5 Software for Android Recovery version 184.108.40.206
Hi5 Software for Android Recovery is an application marketed by the software company Hi5 Software. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Hi5 Software for Android Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Hi5 Software for Android Recovery from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Hi5 Software for Android Recovery or simply click the Search field and type in "Hi5 Software for Android Recovery". If it is installed on your PC the Hi5 Software for Android Recovery app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Hi5 Software for Android Recovery in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Hi5 Software for Android Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hi5 Software for Android Recovery:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hi5software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Hi5 Software for Android Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hi5 Software for Android Recovery.
8. After removing Hi5 Software for Android Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hi5 Software for Android Recovery that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hi5 Software for Android Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hi5 Software for Android Recovery by Hi5 Software from your computer, we are not saying that Hi5 Software for Android Recovery by Hi5 Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hi5 Software for Android Recovery in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-11 14:11:13.507