Hexis version 0.1
Hexis version 0.1 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Hexis version 0.1 from your PCDienay
. Go over here
for more information on Dienay. More information about the program Hexis version 0.1 can be found at http://hexis.dienay.net/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hexis directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Hexis version 0.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hexis\unins000.exe". Hexis version 0.1's primary file takes around 5.39 MB (5655040 bytes) and its name is Hexis.exe.
The following executables are contained in Hexis version 0.1. They occupy 7.22 MB (7573153
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1401.exe (987.00 KB)
- Hexis.exe (5.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- HexUp.exe (184.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.1
of Hexis version 0.1.
Hexis version 0.1 is an application marketed by the software company Dienay. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Hexis version 0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Hexis version 0.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hexis version 0.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hexis version 0.1". The Hexis version 0.1 app will be found very quickly. When you select Hexis version 0.1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Hexis version 0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hexis version 0.1:
- The publisher is: http://hexis.dienay.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hexis\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hexis version 0.1.
8. After removing Hexis version 0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hexis version 0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hexis version 0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hexis version 0.1 by Dienay from your computer, we are not saying that Hexis version 0.1 by Dienay is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hexis version 0.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 10:51:47.687