This page is about Hexcells Infinite for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Hexcells Infinite from your PCMatthew Brown
. Take a look here
for more details on Matthew Brown. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Hexcells Infinite folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Hexcells Infinite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Hexcells Infinite's primary file takes around 11.07 MB (11606016 bytes) and its name is Hexcells Infinite.exe.
Hexcells Infinite installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.07 MB (11606016
bytes) on disk.
- Hexcells Infinite.exe (11.07 MB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry keys:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Matthew Brown\Hexcells Infinite
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 304410
Hexcells Infinite is an application released by the software company Matthew Brown. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Hexcells Infinite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Hexcells Infinite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Hexcells Infinite or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hexcells Infinite". If it is installed on your PC the Hexcells Infinite app will be found automatically. After you select Hexcells Infinite in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Hexcells Infinite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hexcells Infinite.
8. After removing Hexcells Infinite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hexcells Infinite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hexcells Infinite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hexcells Infinite by Matthew Brown from your PC, nor are we saying that Hexcells Infinite by Matthew Brown is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hexcells Infinite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 21:22:42.170