This info is about Hexcells for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Hexcells from your computerMatthew Brown
. More info about Matthew Brown can be seen here
. More info about the program Hexcells can be seen at http://www.matthewbrowngames.com/hexcells.html
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Hexcells directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Hexcells by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Hexcells's main file takes around 10.76 MB (11283968 bytes) and its name is Hexcells.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Hexcells. They take about 10.76 MB (11283968
bytes) on disk.
If you are manually uninstalling Hexcells we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Matthew Brown\Hexcells
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 265890
Hexcells is a program released by Matthew Brown. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Hexcells is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Hexcells from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hexcells or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hexcells". If it is installed on your PC the Hexcells application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Hexcells in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Hexcells, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hexcells:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.matthewbrowngames.com/hexcells.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hexcells.
8. After uninstalling Hexcells, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hexcells that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hexcells using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hexcells by Matthew Brown from your computer, nor are we saying that Hexcells by Matthew Brown is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hexcells supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 21:21:14.213