Hexagora Unicode Controls
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Hexagora Unicode Controls for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Hexagora Unicode Controls from your computerLorenzi Davide
. Go over here
for more information on Lorenzi Davide. More information about the program Hexagora Unicode Controls can be found at http://www.hexagora.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HexUniControls folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Hexagora Unicode Controls's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\HexUniControls\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is named UTF8Conv.exe and it has a size of 1.25 MB (1310720 bytes).
The executables below are part of Hexagora Unicode Controls. They occupy an average of 3.16 MB (3316143
bytes) on disk.
- PrjConv.exe (1,016.00 KB)
- unictrl.exe (236.64 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
- UTF8Conv.exe (1.25 MB)
Hexagora Unicode Controls is an application offered by Lorenzi Davide. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Hexagora Unicode Controls is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Hexagora Unicode Controls from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hexagora Unicode Controls or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hexagora Unicode Controls". If it exists on your system the Hexagora Unicode Controls program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Hexagora Unicode Controls in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Hexagora Unicode Controls, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hexagora Unicode Controls:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hexagora.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\HexUniControls\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hexagora Unicode Controls.
8. After uninstalling Hexagora Unicode Controls, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hexagora Unicode Controls which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hexagora Unicode Controls using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hexagora Unicode Controls by Lorenzi Davide from your PC, we are not saying that Hexagora Unicode Controls by Lorenzi Davide is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hexagora Unicode Controls in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 01:05:24.037