Hexagora Unicode Controls 4.2
Hexagora Unicode Controls 4.2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Hexagora Unicode Controls 4.2 from your PCLorenzi Davide
. Go over here
for more information on Lorenzi Davide. You can see more info related to Hexagora Unicode Controls 4.2 at http://www.hexagora.com
. Usually the Hexagora Unicode Controls 4.2 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HexUniControls 41 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Hexagora Unicode Controls 4.2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HexUniControls 41\unins000.exe. UTF8Conv.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Hexagora Unicode Controls 4.2. They occupy 1.25 MB (1315122
bytes) on disk.
- PrjConv.exe (168.00 KB)
- REGTLIB.EXE (30.00 KB)
- unictrl.exe (319.14 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
- UTF8Conv.exe (64.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2
of Hexagora Unicode Controls 4.2.
Hexagora Unicode Controls 4.2 is an application marketed by the software company Lorenzi Davide. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Hexagora Unicode Controls 4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Hexagora Unicode Controls 4.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hexagora Unicode Controls 4.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hexagora Unicode Controls 4.2". If it exists on your system the Hexagora Unicode Controls 4.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Hexagora Unicode Controls 4.2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Hexagora Unicode Controls 4.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hexagora Unicode Controls 4.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hexagora.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HexUniControls 41\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hexagora Unicode Controls 4.2.
8. After uninstalling Hexagora Unicode Controls 4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hexagora Unicode Controls 4.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hexagora Unicode Controls 4.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hexagora Unicode Controls 4.2 by Lorenzi Davide from your PC, we are not saying that Hexagora Unicode Controls 4.2 by Lorenzi Davide is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hexagora Unicode Controls 4.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-08 20:09:20.437